But, but, it’s not the weekend! How can you have weekend link love without a weekend?? I’m so glad you asked. I plan to use a clever distra-
Is that a rabbit over there??
Oh, my bad. I think it was just some leaves. Anywho. Welcome to weekend link love #3. I’m your host, Jae. This post is also brought to you by the letter 22, and the number H.
And also these lovely folks:
* Barbie, who excels at Whispers and Wanderings.
* Jackie, whose voice is restorative.
* Angela, whose heart is indeed abundant.
* Colleen, who takes the best loose leaf notes.
* The forgetful one, whose writing is memorable.
* Janis, who is a champion five minute free writer.
* Country Dew, who knows a good place name when she sees it.
* LeVar Burton Reads, just because the man is a damn icon. AN ICON.
* Amanda Palmer, who I could not be more in love with. What an incredible woman. Even when I don’t agree with her, I get where she’s coming from.
I’d also like to thank the entire state of Idaho, but most especially the Boise greenbelt, which I miss like a coal miner misses his wife. Have I mentioned I’m homesick?
I am. A bit. Just a bit.
Maybe more than a bit. A tidge? A smattering? I can never remember. Is it a smattering of homesickness, or a tidge of homesickness? I’m delighted that a group of rabbits is called a fluffle. Maybe I’m a fluffle of homesick. Let’s go with that.